Quick Links: Hartmann House Email Login Senatical/Parent Portal Downloads Timetable MyFiles Library OPAC Cisco Alumni Contact Us

Facilities

The Fr Michael Ross Science Centre opened its doors to its first students in January 2019.  The rationale behind building the Centre that can house up to 330 students at any one time, was twofold...

The Computer Centre was refurbished and created out of former biology laboratories, to cope with the increasing demands made on the School’s Computer Department over the last decade.  In 2009, ther...

  The College’s science gallery was completed in the mid-1950s but was earmarked for bigger and better things through its refurbishment programme. The structure of the gallery is still so...

In a bid to keep up-to-date with 21st-century trends in teaching, St George’s embarked on an ambitious classroom upgrading exercise which has been progressing well.  It was done to redefine our stu...

The College library was started in Bulawayo in 1901, and is the second oldest library in Zimbabwe. The present library building was built in 1940, and was designed along the lines of libraries at Oxfo...

St George's Clinic Sister Debra Mwatse, Mrs B Chiponda as SAFA Mums & Boys The Clinic is primarily for the care of the Boarders, but is on call for emergencies for the rest of the College....

ST GEORGE’S COLLEGE UNIFORM LIST FORM 1 DAY BOYS. 1. EVERYDAY UNIFORM Red Floppy Hat Blazer (it is recommended to have two, one for best) 2 College Ties 3 Khaki shorts and sh...

Preliminaries Although principally a day school, Saints remains committed to keeping its boarding facilities open for a maximum intake of about 120 boarders. As in the past, we continually strive t...

The Bookstore is open on all school day mornings from 7.45 until 12.45.  Textbooks for most subjects are issued from here, and Bookstore is also responsible for keeping these in good order (for whic...

The St George's College Observatory was build on top of the uniform shop between 1972 and 1975. Several powerful telecopes were mounted on a reinforced concrete pillar under the guidance of the then c...